KISSING EYES MAGAZINE

KISSING EYES MAGAZINE.Photography.Art.Music

Michel Nguie






























































Where are you from/based now?

I'm from and based in Bordeaux in south of France.


What is your background in Photography? What got you started?

No real background because I'm self-educated, I started when I first bought my first camera almost 5 years ago


What equipment do you use?

Specially a point of shoot for the pragmatic qualities


What are your feelings on Film Vs Digital?

In my opinion film is more noble than the digital .. Digital sucks !


Do you have a creative process? Are your shots planned or spontaneous?

Indeed each time is always the same process, at the beginning something catches my attention so I unsheath my camera, look into the viewfinder and shoot ! = )
In general this is spontaneous ..


Who or what inspires you?

The light !


Is there a particular photographer, site, set of images or a photo book that you keep coming back to for inspiration?

Rembrandt ??


Are you working on a project at the moment?

Yes I do !
A long movie as director of photography, the project is a fiction documentary started 18 months ago.
Jeune & Poli (Young & Polite) featuring Juliette Gaudino which is a photo zine, (isuue 1 and issue 2 )


1 comment: